Deeeep Thoughts

Really exhausted... I have a feeling that I just gave my final exams. The sad part is that the results are known immediately here. Don’t have a breathing time to hover in a dream world of “ All is well” and “I am going to crack the exam”. 

But the fact is when you got to know that you are failed and your boss says ambiguous words that you have done a great job, but you have to think deep; it will make you even uncertain and uncomfortable.


“Think deep” is a two-word demon octopus, especially when you don’t know how much deep to go. Shallow water to great swimmers would be of great depth to an amateur swimmer.


I am just thinking about what does "thinking" means. After all, human thoughts are a heap of memories. Like a bacteria which releases restriction enzymes or CRISPR to chop off the previously encountered and integrated DNA, our brain will also have integrated events from what we saw, experienced and did. But these events will come out as ideas or thoughts when we need it the most.


My younger daughter might think about how to flatter me with her smile and make me do what she wants. Or maybe if we don’t fall in her trap, she also knows how to do tantrums and make us feel sorry and pity. Do you think that she was born with such deep thoughts? Definitely not, the events unfolded when her elder sister played with our emotions, would unknowingly integrate into her DNA and would come out as a tantrum once in a while.


On the other side, my colleague (Senthil) keep pulling my leg that I lost hair because I am thinking too much. If that is the case, my campaign of cracking a medicine entrance would be successful soon after graduation - by the way I lost maximum hair thinking how to crack. If I would have cracked exams because of my deep thoughts, I would have become a doctor, thinking why did I become a doctor.


By the way, I also became a different doctor (Ph.D.) a few years back, now settled in the marketing team thinking that there will not be many things to think. To my utter grace, now scratching my head to think how much deep to think for my next campaign.


Seeing my dozing colleague with thick curly hairs on the way back to home in the cab, realized the inner meaning of my colleague’s golden words, “ don’t think too much”


I want to sign off for now as I don’t want to think too much to exaggerate today’s verdict. Rather, I will start capturing events which may help my next campaign.



Comments

Popular Posts