First Selfie with Daughter

First Selfie with Daughter


Finally, took a beautiful selfie with my daughter. It came out really well. As I came back from office, I see her in jovial mood. She is very active than normal and my wife is so relaxed seeing her playing. I guess such moments  come rarely into the life of the mother. Because, new born kids are so attached to their mothers, they can not dare to move out independently without thinking well-being of their kids. Even very loving mother would have some difficult time managing their little toddlers.  I did not go much near to her as I came from dusty, gruesome traffic. Soon I got fresh-up and thoroughly cleaned my hands as if I was about to work in sterile cell culture lab. Realizing “All for my daughter safety” came back to existing world and picked her up very gently like a tender flower. Soon, when I went near to her I can smell sweet, milky, pleasant aroma gushed into my nostrils. My sensors are sharp realizing the fact that she had finished her dinner with highly nutritional and protective mothers milk. They are so lucky that stomach full milk will make them rejoice no matter what is happening to the external world. Their circle of influence is so small and always remain happy. In contrast, we need to have many constituents to make ourselves happy. Our mind will not stay in happy mood with just one thing, it always long for many items and linger around crazy thoughts, yet it remains in confusing mood. Hence, wife starts loving kids more than their husbands. Because, they have to sacrifice more stuff to please husbands than to kids. Placing the boring philosophy apart I thought I found a right time to take a picture with my daughter. Initially, I made her happy by switching on the fan, because she likes to stare at fans and she laughs often watching the slow rotating fans. I kept my head tilted and took the picture which came out really well and it looks like as if my daughter took a selfie with her dad. Feeling so proud that I became a great photographer, drifted off to the deep slumber.

Comments

Popular Posts